Outsourcing contact centre operations is on the rise. Increasingly, organisations facing growing call volumes and cost pressures are turning to BPOs (Business Process Outsourcers) for support. Some organisations are engaging local in-country BPOs, others are leaning on near or off-shore options.
Have you considered Ukraine?
With the challenges facing the country, Ukraine would not be an obvious choice. However, business remains and there is a real need for the country to continue trading in order to support civilians now and in the future.
During this one hour webinar, industry expert, Nerys Corfield, talked to
- Iryna Velychko, President of the Ukrainian Contact Centre Association,
- Konstantin Ryzhov, Co-Founder and CEO at Simply Contact,
- Bogdan Koshevoy, Founder of Call Centre Zenko.
- Iuliia Anatoliyivna Pasichnik, CEO, Teleperformance Ukraine
To find out
- The state of the Ukrainian customer support market
- How the industry in Ukraine survives during conflict
- Examples of organisations that are outsourcing to Ukraine