How to get the Early Bird pricing
Here we’re going to show you how to submit and pay for 3 entries without writing them.
Do this by 30th June to get the Early Bird pricing of 3 entries for £500 – and then take until the final deadline of 28th July to finish writing them.
1. Create or login to your ECCCSA account
2. In My Entries click “Start entry”
3. Choose a Category and fill in Entry name, click “Save + next”
4. Fill in all the required fields
You must enter something in the fields on the Contact Information tab and the Award Submission tab. If you haven’t finalised your entry, just type “Text to follow” for now.
5. Click “Submit” to go to the Shopping Cart
Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Submit”.
6. Click “Add more entries to cart”
Don’t pay yet! Add 2 more entries to the Shopping Cart first to get the Early Bird pricing.
7. Repeat steps 2 to 6 until you have added 3 entries to the Shopping Cart
When you have submitted 3 entries to the Shopping Cart you will see the Early Bird pricing of 3 for £500.
8. Make your payment
Fill in the billing details and choose your payment method. You will be emailed an invoice or redirected to PayPal. Note that VAT will be added if your billing address is in the UK.
If you need any help, you can call us on +44(0)333 939 9964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Best of luck!