The judging process has been designed to be easy for you. There are no obstacles, no trick questions – it’s an opportunity for you to tell your story.
Finalists – Presentations and Showcases
Finalists are announced in August and will go through to stage two. This year there will be a virtual judging process. You will be invited to present to a panel of judges online or to showcase your contact centre with a presentation, interviews and virtual tour. The judges will be looking for evidence that support the nomination and for supplementary information to help decide on the winners.
What are the judges looking for?
Depending on the category, in the second round the judges are looking for evidence in a number of areas, including:
- Initiated with a solid rationale and with engaged key stakeholders throughout.
- Delivered a significant benefit to the business either in savings, reassigned resources or increased revenues.
- Has the improvement in the customer experience been incremental or transformational?
- Has the solution had a positive impact on the day to day role of the front line advisor?
- Has it lead to the operation being more efficient and effective?
- How successful has the solution/initiative been overall; was it worth the resources applied?
- Does this initiative improve the image of our industry through doing the right things?