The European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards have an incredibly robust judging process, but it is easy to navigate. It aims to bring depth and credibility to this first-class awards programme, so the results are undisputable.
Round 1 – Entries
The first round of judging is carried out entirely online allowing nominating organisations to work on their submissions 24/7 and to keep refining them right up until closing date.
To decide on the finalists our judges use their experience to decide who goes forward. They are looking for evidence of exceptional merit in :
- Business impact
- Operational effectiveness
- Innovation and creativity
- Customer centricity
- Employee engagement
- Industry best practise
Round 2 – For the finalists
The ECCCSA finalists are announced mid-August and then have a panel interview in London towards the end of September or a site visit from a panel of expert judges.
In both scenarios the judges look for evidence that supports the nomination and for supplementary information to help decide on the finalists.
What are the judges looking for?
Depending on the category, in the second round the judges are looking for evidence in a number of areas, including:
- Initiated with a solid rationale and with engaged key stakeholders throughout.
- Delivered a significant benefit to the business either in savings, reassigned resources or increased revenues.
- Has the improvement in the customer experience been incremental or transformational?
- Has the solution had a positive impact on the day to day role of the front line Advisor?
- Has it lead to the operation being more efficient and effective?
- How successful has the solution/initiative been overall; was it worth the resources applied?
- Does this initiative improve the image of our industry through doing the right things?
Of course, this is only a small part of the judges’ thorough assessment of your nomination. The judges’ individual expertise combined with the detailed nature of our second round of judging ensure that we find the very best that our industry offers across Europe!
Our panel of judges are chosen from across Europe for their many years of operational experience in the industry and their expertise in the various categories of nomination available this year.