How to Enter
28 November at Evolution, Battersea Park, London with your host the BBC's Fiona Bruce, plus special guest.
Package for 10 includes drinks reception, three course meal, unlimited wines, beers and soft drinks, and after-ceremony party.
*Standard price is £3,250 per table.
- All entries must be submitted by Friday 28th July 2016 before 23:59 (end of Friday) GMT in order to participate.
- Entries are made online at the Awards website. Once you start an entry you can pay for it at any time and continue to edit it right up to the submission deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected.
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria.
- You can use the ‘copy’ feature to create a copy of your entry and change the category as required.
- We will send you an invoice for each entry. If your submissions have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.
- Once the nomination window closes at the end of July we will carry out the initial shortlisting process and we will be in touch with you again during August.
- If you’re having difficulty with the entry submission process, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)333 939 9964.
Some Past Winners