Enter with confidence
As the coronavirus situation is changing daily, we want to ensure that you feel confident about entering these awards. We will announce the winners on Tuesday 24 November 2020, or within six months if mass gatherings are not permitted.
The ECCCSAs have adopted a virtual judging process this year. Retaining the robustness and unique experience of the process, Finalists will be invited to either present to a panel of judges online or to showcase their customer contact operation with a presentation, interviews and virtual tour.
As at 25 May 2020, the ECCCSAs awards evening will proceed as planned.
Health and safety policy
The health and safety of finalists, judges, sponsors, guests, event partners and colleagues is our highest priority. The ECCCSA organisers are closely monitoring the evolving coronavirus situation, working with local agencies and partners and making necessary enhancements to ensure that we deliver a safe environment during the judging process and at the awards evening.
To that extent, the organisers are:
- Following the guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) and relevant health authorities.
- Adhering to the travel restrictions and guidance from local departments/ministries of health.
- Communicating with venues about cleaning protocols and recommending they review WHO guidance.
- Requesting that all guests evaluate their own health and that of people with whom they are in close contact before traveling or attending the awards.
- Encouraging guests to follow the guidance of the CDC and WHO for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory viruses.
Start an entry here
Deadline for entries 28 August
Pay any time and keep editing your entries until the deadline
Terms & conditions apply.