Nominations are invited from new contact centre operations during their first 18 months of operation. Nominations can include relocations, centralisation of sites, new satellite sites or site transformations as well as brand new contact centre start-ups. Judges are looking for:
- Progress against the implementation plan
- Evidence of an efficient and effective customer and employee focused operation
- A clear understanding of the role of the contact centre within the organisation at all levels, with appropriate resources and systems in place to ensure ongoing success
- Robust people processes including recruitment and onboarding, learning and development, employee engagement and health and wellbeing considerations
- Appropriate reward and recognition schemes
- Clear targets and measures and performance against each of these.