Join the Virtual Awards Evening
- You will have received an email from ECCCSA with instructions on how to confirm your attendance on Hopin.
- Login to Hopin using the link and password we sent you. Create a Hopin account if you need to.
- Do this before Tuesday to make sure you can join the platform and celebrate with 2,000-plus industry leaders.
- If you haven’t received your link by email contact us urgently on email@example.com.
Please note! When you come to join the event, you’ll need to login to Hopin and click on the ECCCSA20 event and enter the event password that we have sent you.
Here’s the link: https://hopin.com/events/ecccsa2020
But you’ll also need the email from us and a Hopin account to gain access.
What to do when you join the platform
If you are invited to join a private room, head to Sessions in the left-side menu and join your allocated room. Fire up your webcam and microphone and click Share Audio and Video.
If you’re not in a private room, check out the Networking function and connect with people in the chat. You can also invite anyone in the People tab to a private chat or video chat.
At 19:30 head to the Stage area to join Sally Gunnell OBE who will host the ceremony. Over the next hour-and-a-half the winners will be announced and we’ll hear from some very special guests.
After that the party begins! You can head back to your private room to celebrate – even if you haven’t won you should celebrating how far you made it in the competition! Or you can choose between the disco, live music, and gin after-party rooms.
Here’s what you can look forward to on Tuesday 16 March 2021 when you join the European Contact Centre and Customer Service Awards 2020:
Mar 16 18:30-19:30 GMT · Networking
- Join the Awards Evening – Have your own reception party in your private room or explore the platform saying hello to old friends.
Mar 16 19:30-21:00 GMT · Stage
- Winners announced – Find out who is the best in Europe when your host Sally Gunnell OBE starts the ceremony supported by some of the most influential people in the industry.
Mar 16 21:00-22:30 GMT· Sessions
- After Party – Stay online and celebrate with your guests in your private room, congratulate the winners by networking on the platform or explore the three After Party rooms.
Get support if you need it
Technical support is available in several ways if you are having any problems connecting to or using the Hopin platform.
- In Hopin head to Sessions and request to join the Hopin Event Support. A member of the team will be on hand to help you.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for technical support with the platform.
- There is a help section on Hopin you can access here: https://support.hopin.to/en/collections/1945014-using-hopin-as-an-attendee
Join past ECCCSA winners
Thank you to our sponsors
Meet our Media Partners