How to Enter
Early Bird Package: 3x entries for just
£500 / ends 30 June
Pay before 30 June and get 3 entries for £500
Continue to edit your entries until 28 July deadline
Terms & conditions apply
Standard Package: Single Entry
£295 / closes 28 July
Pay anytime and continue to edit your entry until 28 July deadline
- All entries must be submitted by 28th July 2016 at 00.00 (midnight) GMT in order to participate.
- Entries are made online at the Awards website. Once you start an entry you can pay for it at any time and continue to edit it right up to the submission deadline.
- Please make sure all your personal details are entered accurately, including contact details, as this will be used in the awards presentation if selected.
- You are eligible to enter more than one category, as long as the work submitted meets the criteria.
- You can use the ‘copy’ feature to create a copy of your entry and change the category as required.
- We will send you an invoice for each entry. If your submissions have not been paid for at close of entry they may not be included for judging.
- Once the nomination window closes at the end of July we will carry out the initial shortlisting process and we will be in touch with you again during August.
- If you’re having difficulty with the entry submission process, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)333 939 9964.
Some Past Winners